Skip to main content

Sixth Pay Commission Report gconnect.in

Law Minister Hansraj Bhardwaj said “The cabinet has approved the 6th pay commission report,” but details are not available.

Here is summary from gconnect.in

  • All recommendations for hike in salaries of civil and defence personnel accepted.
  • The pay panel recommendations will come into effect from January 1, 2006.
  • Arrears to be paid in two installments — 40 per cent this fiscal and 60 per cent in the next financial year,I&B Minister P R Dasmunsi said.
  • Minimum entry level pay raised to Rs 7,000 from Rs 6,660 per month recommended by the Commission
  • Financial implication of Pay Commission on General Budget Rs 15,700 crore; Rs 6400 crore on Railway Budget in 2008-09.
"The cabinet has approved the pay commission report," Law Minister Hansraj Bhardwaj said after a cabinet meeting

With this this minimum wage for Govt employee is going to be Rs. 10,000/month. The wage arrears are to be paid in two installments with 40% to be paid in FY 09 and remaining 60% in FY10.

Tags: 6th pay commission, pay commission, staffcorner.com, sixth pay commission news, staffcorner sixth pay commission report

Cabinet approves recommendations of 6th Pay Commission- read more at gconnect.in

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dasara marathi message dasara greetings in marathi

Dasara Marathi Greetings-SMS-marathi-Messages-vijaya dasami
marathi greeting cards for vijaya dasami
Happy Vijaya Dashami ! Celebrate the victory of the forces of good over Evil
Dasara is celebrated in Nepal by the name of Dashain. Vijayadashami (Hindi and Marathi: विजयादशमी, Kannada:ವಿಜಯದಶಮಿ)

Marathi Wishes for Dasara..
Apanas ani aplya kutumbiyans Vijayadashami nimmitt hardik shubhechha!

dassera greetings, marathi world, greetings, dassera, marathi greeting MARATHIGREETING.COMSpecial Marathi Greetings from marathiGreeting.com. ...Dasera, nljk. New Born, ckGkph pkgwy. Marathi Birthday, okMarathi Diwali ...
www.marathigreeting.com/

मराठी शुभेच्छापत्रे greeting marathi greetings...New Marathi Greeting Cards. Send this Marathi Dipawali Greeting Dasara Greeting Card to your friends · Click to Send this Greeting card to your friends for ...
www.marathimati.com/greetings/Send_Dasara_Card1.asp

मराठी शुभेच्छापत्रे - Greetings Cards, Marathi ...
Send free Marathi Greetings, electronic Greetings, m…

Xilinx's Interview Questions

Xilinx is the world's one of largest supplier of programmable logic devices. It has started R & D department in Hyderabad, India. It has broad scope for embedded system programming in device driver in linux.

Before the interview you have to feel the Xilinx form with information containing all academic details, current/previous employer, contacts of employer( to check out info about you), current ctc, expected ctc and expected date of joining, etc.

I appeared two back to back technical interviews.

The first interview was taken by a young man look like just crossed 30's.

He asked me to tell me about myself.

Then he asked my experience.

He checked my expertise in resume.

He asked questions about RTOS, and Linux Device Drivers.
What is RTOS ? Define it.
How a linux device driver works?
How a character driver works?

He looked at my project summaries and started to ask in depth questions about each project.

After that he asked me to write to delete nth node from starting in Singly Linked Li…

Rajasthan Board 10th Results | rajedubord.nic.in | RBSE

Raj Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan Results at rajeduboard.nic.inBoard of Secondary Education, Rajasthan Ajmer declared result of secondary examination today at 4PM official site is rajedubord.nic.in

check Secondary Examination- 2008 Result
(To be announced on July 1st, 2008 at 4:00 PM)
source
http://rajresults.nic.in/

Declared result
Praveshika Examination-2008 Result
(Announced on June 25, 2008 at 4:00 PM)

The history of the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) is a remarkable panorama of progressive record of the futurological vision for developing a dynamic system of various sub-systems of examinations and highlights of the academic excellence of the last four decades. The BSER took rapid strides for promotion and development of Secondary Education in Rajasthan, spread over 3,42,239 sq. km. and in more than 6000 schools located in 32 districts involving 8.5 lakhs students for Secondary and Senior Secondary Examination in the year 2000.

At present the Board is conducting …